Searchedu, etc.

Ensor, Pat Ensorp at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Mon Jun 19 11:21:06 EDT 2000

I have used Searchedu several times and have been pleased with the results.
I use it when I really want the context of what I'm doing to be education,
and it helps focus. I haven't especially felt the need to use the other 2
variants.  Others to whom I've introduced Searchedu also have had good
comments on it.

I don't include these in the tool kit because they're specific-focus, but I
think they're worthy of keeping track of.

Pat Ensor, Director of Library Services
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street
Houston, TX  77002