[WEB4LIB] Thanks

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Jun 16 11:34:20 EDT 2000

I seen several people thanking a lot of people recently for advice and
solutions to problems posted on the list. Trouble is, I've seen very few of
those responses posted to the list. Please post replies to the list for the
benefit of all. Keeping it off-list doesn't help the rest of us or place the
answers in the archive for future reference. Thanks!

                  Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
              Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
    Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
 The WWW Library Directory is @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
 Buy books, music or videos? http://www.evenbetter.com/?partner=1307
         Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.