[WEB4LIB] A new web-based service

Glenn Bunton gbunton at odu.edu
Fri Jun 16 11:20:09 EDT 2000

Peter,

Nice job. Here at Old Dominion University we have been providing a similar
service for about a year now. It originally began with the intent to simply
publish on the web a listing of our "new books" or rather new inclusions to our
catalog. We then adapted it so that individuals could create a profile by
selecting their areas of interest and then receive and email with those items
specific to their interests. It has worked rather well so far.

pkonshak at carmel.lib.in.us on 06/14/2000 12:51:09 PM
Please respond to pkonshak at carmel.lib.in.us