[WEB4LIB] Print in black? IE and Word?

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Thu Jun 15 11:43:13 EDT 2000

> The specific question is that there are some bus schedules (in several
> colors) to be printed at a person's home and their printer is out
> of colored ink.  They want to print only in black ink.

There is no setting like this in IE. Even if there was, the best suggestion
would be to change the printer settings to only print in B&W. This will then
take care of the problem in ALL programs that send a job to the printer.

                  Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
              Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
    Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
 The WWW Library Directory is @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
 Buy books, music or videos? http://www.evenbetter.com/?partner=1307
         Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.