P{rint in black? IE and Word?

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Thu Jun 15 11:21:46 EDT 2000

Some time ago when I was working with Netscape and Word perfect, we learned
how to tell it to print in black and white for pages that were otherwise
difficult to print.  Now I am faced with the same question using Internet
Explorer and perhaps copying into Word to print.

Can anyone help with the solution?

The specific question is that there are some bus schedules (in several
colors) to be printed at a person's home and their printer is out of colored
ink.  They want to print only in black ink.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)