Your removal from Web4Lib - An Albertist's Opinion

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Jun 14 15:40:16 EDT 2000

> But I am glad to see that you are an
> obedient serf to those that help pay the bills?

How did my question to you imply what you believe to be my opinion on the
matter so as to justify you not only insulting me but forwarding my private
e-mail to you to a mailing list without my permission?

                  Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
              Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
    Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
 The WWW Library Directory is @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
 Buy books, music or videos? http://www.evenbetter.com/?partner=1307
         Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.