[WEB4LIB] Different Browsers, Different Results?

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Jun 14 14:06:35 EDT 2000

> I get different display results from a table I am working on
> depending on the browser.  I know this kind of thing happens, but
> does anyone know a way around it?

First reaction; Netscape never did handle table inheritance properly.

Post the URL of your page and I'm sure several of us would love to take a
look at your code.

                  Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
              Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
    Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
 The WWW Library Directory is @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
 Buy books, music or videos? http://www.evenbetter.com/?partner=1307
         Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.