Different Browsers, Different Results?

Mary Platt mplatt at kennesaw.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:51:10 EDT 2000

I get different display results from a table I am working on depending on the browser.  I know this kind of thing happens, but does anyone know a way around it?

The problem is the cell background color.  On IE, the bgcolor displays whether there is content in the cell or not; this is that way I want it.  In Netscape, those cells with no content have no color.. very disconcerting and results in a very choppy display.  Has anyone encountered this and fixed it?

Thanks

Mary Platt