[WEB4LIB] acceptance of Internet policy

Christine Perry perrych at oplin.lib.oh.us
Mon Jun 12 14:17:13 EDT 2000

Elizabeth,

I have developed an entry page that will require our patrons to click on a
red arrow indicating that they accept our policies before accessing the
Internet. We will be using this entry page as soon as the "long version"
of our AUP is ready to be placed on our web site. If you'd like to see it,
the URL is:

http://www.massillon.lib.oh.us/entry/entry.htm

I hope it helps you with your project!

Chris Perry