rows and spans

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jun 9 13:22:16 EDT 2000

I'm stuck on some code that is creating white space where I don't want
it and even after pouring over it several times, I still can't figure
out where it is coming from.  I have three rows that create a "shade"
effect - one row is black, one row is dark grey and one row is light
grey.  For some reason, the browsers are inserting a band of white above
the black row which is NOT the effect I want.  You can see this visually
at:

http://www.twp.waterford.mi.us/CLERK/newidea.htm

Anyone have an idea of what is causing this?

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library