Off topic again - a bit Microsoft Office question

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Mon Jun 5 06:37:14 EDT 2000

		One of my problems with Microsoft is that even where it is
100%, people don't seem to know that much about it.  As some may know, I
came to the FDA from A&M In Laredo where we (my selection) used Word
Perfect.  The deal here is that I can install Office on my home computer and
use it to do work at home.  It is a Dell Dimension with a Pentium and 64 MEG
of ram.  I have installed it several times and every time it refuses to run.
Says that I don't have enough ram or disk space.  I have over 10 GB of empty
hard disk and they tell me that 64 MEG of ram ought to be enough.  The staff
have not seen this before and I don't find much on the Microsoft web site.
I think it may have something to do with my Word Perfect that is still on my
workstation. Or Windows 98 SE.   But I hate to delete it before I have a
working Office suite.  Is there anything I can do in the registry?

	Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)