Global IME on Public Workstations

Charlie Crawford ccrawfor at tcc.tacoma.ctc.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:12:02 EDT 2000

Is anyone successfully using the Microsoft's Global IME for CJK on
public workstations? We have configured IE 5.0 and now 5.5 to display
these fonts, but I am having trouble getting the IME software to install
correctly. We use Fortres as our security software, and I suspect that
may be causing part of the problem, but I haven't yet been able to
identify what is going on. Our public workstations are also loaded with
Nestscape Navigator 4.08. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Charlie

--
Charlie Crawford
Library Unit Manager