[WEB4LIB] Stephen King's Book

Kay McCoy mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Mon Jul 24 14:20:04 EDT 2000

I would like to know how a library would
> purchase such a book.
> Wilfred (Bill) Drew

So would I -- I sent a "comment" to his staff via the contact link asking
how Mr. King would like libraries to handle this book.  I will let you know
if I get a response; and  if anyone else gets a definitive answer from
somewhere, please post it.   We downloaded the installment this morning and
used the Amazon payment method to pay our dollar.   It did not give us the
option of purchasing more than one copy.  We had planned to pay a dollar for
each branch, as we usually buy one copy of each of King's books for each
branch.

Kay McCoy                                   Phone/fax: 304-465-5664
Automation Manager                    mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Fayette County Public Libraries
Oak Hill, WV  25901>