Sending urls

J Brian jbrian at evansville.net
Sat Jul 22 12:55:47 EDT 2000

Okay listers, here goes.  First I goofed and sent an entire story to the
list when I meant to send the URL. Now I'm looking for WHY.
Here's the problem. I'm running Netscape 4.7 and have no problems.  I
also use Netscape mail.  Previously I've right clicked and used send
page, and only the URL has been sent.  I assumed this was always it.
Now I've found myself red faced by sending the whole story.  Not one to
let something rest in peace, I'm asking you all if there is anything in
preferences that I may have changed while in a brain dead mode, or that
has been changed by my browser that let this happen.(i.e. have I been
"enhanced" into more work) Roy has been kind enough to tell me what I
can do instead, but to me send page has always been a quick way to send
the URL only.
Since most of you are light years ahead of me, enlightenment on this
matter will be most gratefully accepted.
Judy McBrian
Boonville Library