[WEB4LIB] New Stephen King book

J Brian jbrian at evansville.net
Fri Jul 21 12:50:51 EDT 2000

Roy,
Many apologies to the list.  Actually I simply right clicked and did a
send page in Netscape and assumed wrongly that the URL only would be
sent.  I was amazed when the entire page appeared on my email also. Does
anyone have any idea why this happened?  I'd hate to do this again.  I'm
running Netscape 4.7.