[WEB4LIB] RE: Napster announces new company: AppleSoup

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue Jul 18 14:30:46 EDT 2000

No.....I think they really meant to say "viral". See the following for a
discussion of viral marketing. This piece begins "A lot of the energy behind
the Internet is the ability for everyone to be a publisher", and even
mentions "self-organizing viral distribution networks", which seems to fit
what's in the AppleSoup press release.

http://www.DraperVC.com/viralmarketing.html

Bernie Sloan