FirstSearch list has been created

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jul 17 13:56:09 EDT 2000

The new list for discussion of OCLC FirstSearch has been created,
thanks to the support of a number of members of the web4lib list.
Those who replied to me regarding this have already been added and
should have already received the welcome message.

If you would like to join the list, send a message to
listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu

with the content of:

sub firstsearch Your Name

You will receive a message for confirmation of your subscription.  You
must reply to this message to be added to the list.

The list is for discussion of both technical issues and operational or
searching issues.

If you have any problems joining, let me know.

dan

--
Dan Lester  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA