[WEB4LIB] Re: New free database from Gale

Cory Stier corys at athabascau.ca
Thu Jul 13 18:38:29 EDT 2000

Has anybody tried accessing this page using IE 5.5? When I go to the page, I
get nothing but the blue background show up. I can view the source code, but
nothing is being displayed on the screen. I have no problems viewing the
page in Netscape.

Regarding finding your search terms in the article, I found the easiest
thing to do was to click on the Print this article link, and then do a
CTRL - F to find it on the page. Print this article brings up the entire
article on one screen.

Cory Stier
Electronic Resources Librarian
Athabasca University Library