Netscape Window Size

Dale E. Goodell goodeld at wou.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:05:10 EDT 2000

I'm working on the configuration for our new WebOPAC stations, which will
run Windows 98SE, Netscape Navigator 4.08 and WinSelect software for
security.

When the workstations are booted, I want Netscape to launch automatically,
maximized (taking up fhe entire screen).  I'm having a problem, however,
getting Netscape to start maximized.  I've seen this now with both
Communicator 4.7 and Navigator 4.08 (both running under Win98SE).  I've
tried running Netscape, maximizing the Window size, then choosing
File>Close, hoping that will somehow save a setting somewhere.  I've also
tried this after uninstalling WinSelect.  Nothing I've tried has solved this
problem.

Has anyone else conquered this?

TIA -- Dale

Dale E. Goodell