[WEB4LIB] Microsoft works database

Bradzo bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 8 18:44:19 EDT 2000

Dorothy

Sounds like you've started right (by converting to another format) but what you need to do
then is to create a blank database in Access, then "import" the file you've created.
I don't have Works on my machine to test this, but the error message "unrecognized
database format" leads me to think that you're simply trying to open the converted file
so I'd try import from that converted file and see how that goes.

Brad

Brad Thomas
Braddon Computing Services