Affiliate Programs

Steve Garwood sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Thu Jul 6 15:00:36 EDT 2000

Just to sound off on this one.

I always wanted to use these to make some money for the library (I hate
being totally reliant on the "kindness" of others).

The coolest one I found from my research was Lycos' affiliate program
http://www.lycos.com/affiliateprogram/ which seems to work with
http://affiliate-program.com/ .

My thought was always to design a page, have the $$ go to our Library
Friends group, and then spend the rest of my time getting people to use the
site and watch the money trickle in.

Is anyone doing this? - I seem to be getting some "well no one else is doing
this..." feedback

Steve

Steve Garwood
Customer Education Librarian
Camden County Library System
203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.stevegarwood.com

"...Just a lazy cat in a dog-eat-dog world"  - Supreme Beings of Leisure