Help with JavaScript for AOL

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Thu Jul 6 11:02:31 EDT 2000

Okay, it's all debugged for Netscape (thanks to encouragement from
Web4Libbers), but the AOL seems to choke on the open() method, specifically,
the error message says "unspecified error" on character 1 of the line which
begins"result2.document.open()"
Var = result2 etc. is defined in the previous line.
My boss seems to think there is an alternative for the window.open() method,
but does not recall.
Any suggestions are welcome. I do not have AOL here. One of the quizes is:
http://www.ulink.net/plum/Various/TeenQuizStr.htm

Thank you.

P.S. I tried posting this yesterday from behind a firewall, but either it
didn't go through, or the responses got filtered out. Sorry for any
duplication.