Where have the source lists gone?

Stacy Pober spober at manhattan.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:14:04 EST 2000

Lexis-Nexis used to maintain downloadable source lists for Academic
Universe in a variety of formats, such as spreadsheet (Excel .xls) and
others.  Now I can't find them at all, either at their old location or
by slogging through the lexis-nexis or cispubs site.  Does anyone know
if these are still maintained by Lexis-Nexis, and if so, where exactly
are they hidden?

I have already called Lexis-Nexis support with this question and even as
I type, I am listening to some extremely annoying music while on hold.
I've been transferred three times, and none of the Lexis-Nexis AU
support reps have heard of downloadable source lists.  This is very
frustrating.

--
Stacy Pober, Information Alchemist
Manhattan College Libraries