question about a survey on database/ejournal stats

laura hudson hudsonl at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Jan 28 10:35:46 EST 2000

Dear friends,

I spent a long time last month filling out a  (print) survey about
web-based database and ejournal statistics from vendors . . . and then I
sent it off and (ahem) forgot to photocopy it.  It was a really good
survey, and clearly libraries need to get this problem with various
non-comparable statistics from vendors worked out.  Now my CDC is wondering
who is was that's doing this project . . . I seem to remember Iowa, but I'm
not sure.  I figured this forum would likely turn up an answer--a quick
search in the archives turned up nothing.

Anybody?

Chagrined but hopeful,

Laura Hudson
Alden Library Reference Department