HotMail Problem

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Jan 27 13:06:21 EST 2000

I have recently been unable to access HotMail from my computer at work.
I get the following message:
        "The document contains no data. Try again later, or contact the
server's administrator."
    I have tried 1) using my bookmark, 2) typing in the URL, 3) choosing
a hotlink from search result, and 4) going to MSN and choosing HotMail.
None of these methods works.

    I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.7, but I believe that I have been
able to reach HotMail since I upgraded. I have no trouble using the
libraries public computers, which use Netscape 4.0

Any ideas?

--
Toni Walder (mailto:walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wright Memorial Public Library, 1776 Far Hills Ave, Dayton OH 45419

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up."