[WEB4LIB] RE: FW: Re: THIS WEEK ON LJDIGITAL, JANUARY 24, 2000 --

Jennifer Heise jahb at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:27:01 EST 2000

Outside of the LJ site, can anybody tell me where the Internet Toolkit
is linked to from the ALA site? I can't find it.

--
/   Jennifer Heise, Web Mgmnt, Lehigh Univ. Information Resources
\ \ Linderman Library, 30 Library Drive, Bethlehem PA 18015
  / Phone (610) 758-3072          Email: jahb at lehigh.edu

"Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard