[WEB4LIB] Multilingual Net Resources

Margaret Gross mgross at CAM.ORG
Fri Jan 21 13:06:27 EST 2000

Michael
All sites produced under the auspices of the Government of Canada are
available in both English and French

Here are some recommended sites:

Government of Canada Internet Addresses
http://infoservice.gc.ca/directories/internet_e.html

Strategis: Canada's Business Information Site
http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/

CISTI - One of the best sci-tech libraries and document delivery services
in the world
http://www.nrc.ca/cisti/cisti.html

Statistics Canada
http://www.statcan.ca/

regards,
Margaret
-----oooooooo000000oooooooo-----
Margaret Gross, MLS, Bibl. prof.
Bibliothécaire et conseillêre en information
Librarian and Information Officer
EMS Technologies Canada, Ltd.
21025 Trans Canada Highway
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Qc