Marc data=>web pages

Kevin Kierans kkierans at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Wed Jan 19 14:46:50 EST 2000

James,
Have a look at
http://www.auto-graphics.com/cgipac/mmx/elnn/Access
You can decide about the "well-designed part."

It's by autographics -- an ILL site for BC, Canada, libraries...
They have  contact info on the web page.

I know we contribute our records to them in marc.

--
Kevin Kierans,  Manager of Library and Support Services
   Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System