Request for web site development company advice

wellborn wellborn at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 20:51:50 EST 2000

I am looking for recommendations of web site development/maintenance
companies.

Here's the situation:
I'm helping lay the groundwork for a subscription service web site for
my company, Greenhaven Press, Inc.  Unfortunately, I'm a novice web site
developer, and therefore, limited in the range and scope of expertise
necessary to create and maintain the extensive web site that we have in
mind.

Does anyone have any recommendations of good web site
development/maintenance companies?  I know that there are hundreds of
"start-ups" out there, but I'm interested in finding a company that is
seasoned, reputable, and affordable (if such one exists).

If you have any recommendations of companies, please email me at:
wellborn at san.rr.com.

Thank you,

Terresa Wellborn
Librarian