[WEB4LIB] RE: Mac resurgence

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Tue Jan 18 10:22:14 EST 2000

> Actually...you CAN format the drive and you most certainly CAN load Red
Hat
> on the iMac. There is a far too much misinformation floating around about
> what you "can" or "can't" do on any Mac.

Thanks to JQ Johnson and Denis Moser who corrected my earlier, and to Roy
for his good natured ribbing off the list. I guess I spoke too soon.
There's hope for the Mac yet.  :)

I just have to find some place that still sells them. he he he

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc.                        Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Programmer/Analyst                            http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Consulting & Development, Computing Services
  University of Saskatchewan                   "The Truth Is Out There"