[WEB4LIB] Fortres, Winselect, and Norton LiveUpdate

spober at manhattan.edu spober at manhattan.edu
Sun Jan 16 15:24:14 EST 2000

Actually, it only lists it for earlier versions of the software.  I
don't have it handy but AIR the instructions were for something like
Norton AntiVirus version 4 or 5.  They've just come out with version 7
of the software and that is what we're using.  I think there are
additional exe's that have to be given privilege to get version 7 to
work.

Stacy