[WEB4LIB] search engine capable of highlighting

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 13 12:01:52 EST 2000

The Altavista Discovery ( personal search engine product) does some text
highlighting. I started messing with it in order to
cope with my own files.  It will index your drive etc.  See their page
at: http://discovery.altavista.com/

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163