Downloading gif and jpg files other than "save as"

Pat and Ernie Laidlaw patcl at mpx.com.au
Thu Jan 13 02:16:53 EST 2000

I am setting up pages of useful logos so that staff can recognise support from other organisations with the correct logo.
I would like to have the logo image linked to a download of the gif or jpg file.
Is there any coding that would enable a download rather than opening the files?

I know you can "save as" using Netsacape.

Is there an alternative such as the method used to display HTML code on screen without it being active.

Ernie Laidlaw
Western Australia