Netscape crashes in Windows - solutions?

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:33:34 EST 2000

For some time now, Netscape Communicator4.61 has been crashing on my
Windows 98 (second edition) workstation.  It is a Dell dimension with 96
meg of ram, so I don't think it is memory.  When it happens, I get a
message "this program has performed an illegal operation" or something like
that, it will not work until I reboot the system.

I have been putting up with this, but others have had the same problem and
have asked me how to fix it.  Can anyone suggest what to do?

Upgrade?

Thanks,

Gary Masters
Gary E. Masters