[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 4.6 Y2K Problem?

Jacqueline Lesch jlesch at wahoo.sjsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:26:54 EST 2000

What about 4.7?
When I load files to our server and try to view them in Netscape 4.7, I
hit Reload, but I can't see the changes I just loaded. In order to view
the changes I need to go in and clear the cache and then type in the URL
for the page. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Jacqueline Lesch
Technology Administrator
Fullerton Campus
SJSU SLIS