Britannica Online question

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 12 11:18:13 EST 2000

We use the proxy settings in Netscape to restrict access on our online
database workstations to specific sites.  I would like to add Britannica to
these workstations.  Unfortunately, I've been unable to determine all of the
domains that Britannica is using to provide their content.  I don't mind if
the ads are blocked out but I've had problems with content being blocked as
well.

If anyone has this information to pass along, I would appreciate.  My
repeated messages to Britannica support have gone unanswered [which I guess
is what you get with a free product].

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library