Survey Instrument for long range plan

MARILYN schroeder MSCHROEDER at ci.rio-rancho.nm.us
Fri Jan 7 10:52:18 EST 2000

Our public library is about to conduct a survey of our patrons and service area to assess their attitudes and desires on technology, the web included.  Does anyone know of such a survey in existence so we don't have to re-create the wheel?  We have checked with ALA and some of the usual sources with no luck.

We want to know what our patrons would like us to provide, what their expectations are in relation to everything from distance learning, database provision, ebooks, to high speed internet access, at home full access to the library's services, etc. etc. etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Marilyn Schroeder, Senior Librarian,
Adult and Reference Services, Rio Rancho Public Library
950 Pinetree Rd.   SE,  Rio Rancho, NM  87124
(505) 891-5013, ext. 3030.