[WEB4LIB] Re: Restricting launches to IP-restricted licensed

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Wed Jan 5 00:02:21 EST 2000

It might be both more polite and aesthetically pleasing to include a bit of
javascript with a mouseOver for the links to the database sites that pops up
a self-closing window containing a message something like: "you cannot
access this database from an off-campus computer."  This would prevent
non-ISP-authenticated users from having to load and leave an entire page
with the same message.