[WEB4LIB] Re: Counting years

Paul H. Gray dekerivers at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 12:38:41 EST 2000

> I don't know why, but I have little patience with this argument.

AMEN - HALLELUJAH -- And THANK YOU
Mr. Dowling -- if you ever make it to Texas let me buy you a drink.
After a year of listening to prognosticators tell us how life as we know it
was going to end -- it appears we are now going to have to spend another
year listening to them try to explain why it didn't.

Whatever date you pick -- it's an artificial dividing line based on an
arbitrary starting point.

The parties are over -- can we get back to things that remotely matter?

BTW -
I vote for measuring time from the birth of Elvis -- and throwing a big
party EVERY January 8th.

Opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employer or any other sane
individual.
PHG