[WEB4LIB] Re: search engine for single page

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 28 16:57:34 EST 2000

If you need a search engine to search the contents of a single page, it's
too big.  However, we're guilty of the same thing and currently employ
javascript to conduct an internal page search.

http://www.rpi.edu/About/site_index.html

I am in the process now of dividing this "Site Index" into several
"subject" or audience-specific indexes to expedite the navigational and
downloading processes.

Hope this helps.
-kb