[WEB4LIB] NoTheaterMode vs. FullScreen

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Feb 24 14:02:22 EST 2000

Karen,

Have you played around with using Javascript to create a "kiosk" browser??
Using the code that I wrote for Netscape, I was able to have IE 5 launch a kiosk
browser with only a toolbar.

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/kiosk.htm

There are still some bugs to work out but it might be worth your time to
explore.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library