[WEB4LIB] specific request on HTML coding re: colour of underline in a table

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Wed Feb 23 23:40:46 EST 2000

You might take a look at
http://www.softseek.com/Graphics_and_Drawing/Background_and_Texture_Creation
/Review_20332_index.html
for the software program freeware Buttonz & Tilez. For creating buttons for
what you are trying to do, this helps :>

I created some buttons, and using Dreamweaver, created the rollover/rolloff
scripts to make them seem depressed. I haven't tried them in individual
table cells as backgrounds, however.

Best,
Michael McCulley
mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
Being right too soon is socially unacceptable. - Robert A. Heinlein

[snippped]