[WEB4LIB] Disabling restore in Full Screen

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Feb 23 12:08:33 EST 2000

Karen,

There is a registry key that allows you to disable the F11 key.  It is called
NoTheaterMode.  Information on it is available in KB article Q179221.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q179/2/21.ASP

This information is also available at my favorite new Registry hack site:

http://www.regedit.com/cgi-bin/detail?id=442

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library