[WEB4LIB] specific request on HTML coding re: colour of underline in a table

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 23 07:58:40 EST 2000

Susanne:

To make the underlining disappear you will need to use Cascading Style
Sheets.  Old browsers not supporting CSS will still show the underline.

How to do it: eg.
<A HREF="http://www.foo.edu/foo.html" style="text-decoration:none">link
text</a>

-Sam

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163