Feedback on Upcoming Presentation

Pinkham, Lida LPinkham at plcmc.lib.nc.us
Fri Feb 18 16:01:45 EST 2000

Just trying to do a little audience analysis for an upcoming presentation.
I will be presenting on the topic of "Creating a Successful Technology
Training Program for Staff" @ PLA 2000, along with a librarian from another
public library system.  We will be comparing and contrasting training in our
library systems in the following three main areas:

1) Determining the training needs of staff
2) Planning and developing programs to meet those needs
3) Sharing tips and tricks for keeping staff up-to-date

If you were to attend a program like this, what expectations would you have?
What specific things would you hope to learn? What kinds of questions would
you like to see answered?

Thanks for your feedback!

Lida Pinkham
Library Resource Trainer
Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg
704-353-0631
lpinkham at plcmc.lib.nc.us
Check out our family of websites:
http://www.plcmc.lib.nc.us/family/family.htm

"In the end we can never be given knowledge by others; we can only be
stimulated. We must develop our own knowledge."
- Charles T. Tart