Auto. Opening Netscape Profiles?

David Atkins atkins at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:42:12 EST 2000

Hey all,

Is there a way to script a Netscape shortcut path or the like to
automatically open one of several user profiles, bypassing that
select-a-profile step when opening Communicator?

We have staff machines that require different profiles for different
email accounts on the same server and would like to skip that step.

Thanks,
David

David P. Atkins
Coordinator, Interlibrary & Document Delivery Services
John C. Hodges Library                            datkins at utk.edu
The University of Tennessee                    me  (865) 974-6866
Knoxville, Tennessee  37996                    fax (865) 974-2708