Choosing Web Editors - the UNIX side

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Thu Feb 17 14:17:52 EST 2000

Since it appears some of you would like (or need) to edit directly on Unix,
let me mention that we have a Unix-based text editor, available for many Unix
platforms. It is called Intelligent Code Editor (ICE), and demo versions and
more information are available on our web site.

Although ICE is not specifically targeted at HTML development, it may work
very well for that purpose. It has the look and feel of a DOS-based editor,
with pulldown menus, etc. It is entirely character-based, so it should run in
any terminal environment.

Please let me know any comments or questions.

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760