Thanks: Cataloging librarians

Angelina Joseph angelina.joseph at marquette.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:22:45 EST 2000

Thank you all for responding to my email on Cataloging
librarians on this list.  I also work on our lib web page.  I
am not a programmer.  When I hear people talking on
various high sounding programming terminologies, I feel
that only Systems and people with good programming
background are working on their sites.

I would like to see the pages more interactive.  I want to
have our acquisitions lists enabled with forms where patrons
can request items online.  I feel very handicapped to do that.
For that you need to know CGI language, or who knows there
is something newer than that.
Thanks again.
--angelina

--