Cataloging librarians

Angelina Joseph angelina.joseph at marquette.edu
Wed Feb 16 14:02:03 EST 2000

I was wondering if there are cataloging librarians on this list.
Most of the messages appearing on this one give me the
impression that the subscribers are mainly systems people,
or public services.
If there are cataloging staff, I would like to know if you get
involved with the library web page creation.  If so, do you
have the visual basic or any object oriented language
knowledge?  How far are you involved with the day to
day page creations/maintenance, etc.?
TIA
-- angelina

Angelina G. Joseph