SSI

Gina M Jones gmj at wam.umd.edu
Tue Feb 15 20:31:15 EST 2000

Hi, I need to do the following,
use SSI for creating styles for several directories.  The Title Graphic of
of each directory has a different graphic.  I don't want to have to create
a different header file for each.  Nor do I want to force the user to use
the echo var statement, having to put in the specific image, alt tag, etc.

What I would prefer, if I can, to do is to use if
statements to the effect that if the file is in such and such directory,
use 1.gif, else, etc.  That way I only have to do 4.  Help?

Gina Jones
Coordinator, Web Services